What are the benefits of blogging for RDNs (or students)?
- You'll become a better writer. Dream of a career in public health or owning your own business? You'll need communication skills as a foundation. This leads to...
- You might just become a better thinker and learn more. Always wanted to tackle a tough subject? Blogging gives you an opportunity to learn and share that with others. You may succeed, you might fail. But you'll learn about yourself in the process.
- You'll meet some new people. Networking easily fits into social media by providing others with a glimpse of you on the internet.
- Promote your area of expertise. Do you have a passion to share? Identify yourself as the expert.
Why blog for SCAN?
- Increase your online presence from a respected nutrition website.
- Shameless self-promotion! SCAN reaches a large audience of people from wellness professionals, health professionals, and regular people.
- There's no contract or deadlines.
- If you already have a blog and want to increase your exposure, you're welcome to 'recycle' previous posts.
For additional information contact Gina, firstname.lastname@example.org.
10 Reasons You Should Start Blogging